- All Hallows by the Tower, the oldest church in London. Icon of St Ethelburga.
- Beda College, Rome. Icons of St Peter and St Paul.
- St George’s Orthodox Church, Houston Texas. Mosaic of Christ with the Children (1.3 x 0.9 metres).
- St Mary Magdalene Church, Oxford. Hospitality of Abraham icon.
- St Clements, Cambridge, for the Orthodox parish of St Ephraim. Retractable ironwork icon screen, with its five icons (2019, 2020).
- Selby Abbey. Icon of St Germanos of Auxerre.
- Christian Heritage Centre, Stonyhurst College. Stone altar.
- St. Helen’s Orthodox parish, Colchester, U.K. Consultant and designer for interior refurbishment.
- His Royal Highness the Prince of Wales, for St Mary’s, Anmer, Norfolk. Painted decoration for rood screen.
- Lancaster University chaplaincy (wall painting of the Transfiguration, 10.5 x 4.8 m.)
- Canterbury Cathedral (icon of St Giles for the St Gabriel chapel)
- Birkdale intermediate School, Auckland and The Hundertwasser Foundation, Vienna (bronze portrait bust of Hundertwasser)
- Houston, Texas, St George’s Orthodox Church (two mosaics 5×4 m.)
- Private chapel, London (three mosaics)
- Silver episcopal staff for His Holiness Kirill, Patriarch of Russia
- Cambridge University, Fisher House chapel (stone altar)
- Consultant for refurbishment of Russian Orthodox Cathedral, London
- Designed made had made chandelier and kiots for above.
- Lincoln Cathedral (stone sculpture, 2 metres high)
- Cambridge, Gonville and Caius College chapel (icon of the Annunciation)
- London, St Michael’s and All Angels, Bedford Park (icons, wrought iron screen)
- Hexham Abbey (icons)
- Madrid, St Mary Magdalene Russian Orthodox Church (stone and wood carving, fourteen gold on copper festal panels for west doors)
- Vatican, Pope Francis, gift from Archbishop of Canterbury (icon)
- Cardiff, Roath, St Martin’s Church (mosaic)
- Leeds, Our Lady of Lourdes (fresco 9.5 x 5.5 metres)
- Leeds, private chapel (icons and carved screen)
- Amsterdam, St Nicholas Orthodox Church (icons, stone iconscreen)
- Minneapolis, USA, St Johns Abbey (icons)
- Keswick, (fresco private chapel)
- Shrewsbury School (fresco in chapel)
- Carlisle Cathedral (icon)
- Cardiff, Roath, St Martin’s (icons)
- Newcastle-on-Tyre Cathedral (two icons)
- HRH The Prince of Wales, Highgove, Gloucester (fresco chapel, icons)
- Evia, Greece (fresco private chapel)
- Cumbria, UK (fresco private home)
- Minnesota, USA, (illuminations for The St John’s Bible)
- Hereford Cathedral (icon)
- Lichfield Cathedral (icon)
- Shrewsbury, Church of the Holy Fathers (iconscreen, fresco)
- Shropshire, Monastery of St Anthony and Cuthbert (fresco chapel, icons)
- Mount Athos, Iviron, Greece, (numerous works: carving, icons, design, silverwork)
- Numerous icon and carving commissions in UK and abroad
- Auckland, New Zealand (numerous church and private commissions for sculptures in bronze
Over 900 other commissioned works are found in churches and private collections in the UK and abroad, including in Australia, Belgium, Canada, China, Cyprus, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Kenya, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Russia, Spain, Turkey, USA, and The Vatican.