- Dylan Hartley. Icon Boards Shop Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
A qualified cabinet-maker, Dylan Hartley makes high quality icon panels using tulipwood, with oak for the braces which are dovetailed and tapered in the traditional way to prevent warping. The panels are hollowed to 3mm, or to whatever depth is requested. They can be bought gessoed or ungessoed. Dylan Hartley Ltd. stock a wide range of sizes and also make to order. Flat birch plywood panels are also available. For more information and to purchase see Dylan Hartley Ltd
- Dylan also runs icon board making and gessoing courses in his workshop in the beautiful Iron Bridge Gorge. See the ‘Workshops’ page for more information.
- Icone & Legno. www.iconelegno.it An Italian supplier of ready-made and bespoke panels, which come gessoed and sanded. Via Trevisit, 46, Cordenons, Italy. Phone: +39 (0)434 930418, Email: email@example.com
- Icon Boards. www.iconboards.com Supplies ready-made panels in a wide range of sizes, as well as bespoke panels. Stanislav Solovyev, 206 Jamaica Blvd, Endicot, NY-13760, U.S.A. Phone/Fax (607)754677.
- Religious Supply. www.religious-supply.com This company imports boards made in Pskov monastery in Russia. Address:18 Hunter Lane, Ithaca NY 14850, U.S.A. Phone: 607 539-7940, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org