- Five-day courses run by Aidan Hart. Run in May and September. See the ‘Workshop’ page on this website,
- The British Association of Iconographers, www.bai.org.uk They run a journal and a website, which includes details of all current icon courses in the UK.
- The Prince’s Foundation School of Traditional Arts. The school sporadically runs five-day courses in a range of arts related to iconography, such as gilding, illumination and calligraphy. https://princes-foundation.org/school-of-traditional-arts/open-programme
- www.sacredmurals.com Based in Russia, but they also run courses un the USA.
- www.hexaemeron.org Often run courses taught by Xenia Pokrovsky.
- www.perichorese-icones.org Based in Canada.
- www.atelier-st-andre.net Founded by Fr. Egon Sendler, it is a Roman Catholic icon studio, which sometimes runs courses in France.
- www.atelierdamascene.fr Atelier Saint Jean Damascène, La Prade 26190, Saint Jean en Royans, France. Tel : 04 75 47 55 87
- www.sira.it/mosaic/studio This established school runs excellent five-day courses on mosaic technique in Ravenna, their techniques based on those used in the many famous Byzantine mosaics found in that city.
Advertisers of international courses: