- Five-day courses run by Aidan Hart. Run in May and September. See the ‘Workshop’ page on this website,
- The British Association of Iconographers, www.bai.org.uk They run a journal and a website, which includes details of all current icon courses in the UK.
- Sister Petra Clare runs five day course in various places within the UK. www.sanctiangeli.org
- The Prince’s School of Traditional Arts. www.psta.org.uk The school is developing a range of introductory liturgical arts courses, such as illuminated manuscripts, calligraphy, and stained glass.
- www.sacredmurals.com Based in Russia, but they also run courses un the USA.
- www.hexaemeron.org Often run courses taught by Xenia Pokrovsky.
- www.perichorese-icones.org Based in Canada.
- www.atelier-st-andre.net Founded by Fr. Egon Sendler, it is a Roman Catholic icon studio, which sometimes runs courses in France.
- www.atelierdamascene.fr Atelier Saint Jean Damascène, La Prade 26190, Saint Jean en Royans, France. Tel : 04 75 47 55 87
- www.bethlehemiconcentre.org 7 day courses run twice a year giving a basic introduction to Byzantine iconography held at a Greek Catholic monastery in Bethlehem, the Holy Land. Run by an English iconographer, Ian Knowles. Email: Ian Kowles for further details.
- www.sira.it/mosaic/studio This established school runs excellent five-day courses in Ravenna, their techniques based on those used in the many famous Byzantine mosaics found in that city.
Advertisers of international courses: